- Date: Tuesday, 12/1/20, 4:05 – 5:45pm
- Meeting Info: The class will meet live on zoom today (password is the same as last time – send me an email if you need a reminder).
To-Do Before Class
- Sec 11.0, 11.1: Relations and their properties
- Understand and apply the notion of relation in various representations including sets, diagrams, and common mathematical expressions.
- Identify important properties of relations including: transitive, symmetric, reflexive, antisymmetric, irreflexive.
Group Presentations Today (start of class):
Group 4 (Chris, Ihn, Luis)
Group 3 (Amy, Irina, Jared)
To-Do After Class
Recall: Group Paper final draft is due today (12/1)
Written work due Tuesday 12/8 (start of class):
Section 11.0 problems 3,4
WeBWorK due 12/8: Assignment6-Sec11.1
Group Presentations Schedule :
12/1: Group 4 (Chris, Ihn, Luis), Group 3 (Amy, Irina, Jared)
12/3: Group 2 (Allison, Matt), Group 1 (Jack, Jodel, Denyese)
Submitting written work (instructions)
- Take a picture of each written page of your assignment, and combine the pictures into a single pdf document.
- How to create a pdf (includes instructions for iOS (iPhone), Android, Mac and Windows)
- Give the document a name that will help me identify it, for example: “JRodriguez-Class1Homework.pdf”
- Use this upload link to upload your pdf (this link connects to a Dropbox folder, but you do NOT need to have a Dropbox account to use it).