19) z-value of test statistic: z = -2.56. We reject H0 – there is enough evidence to reject the claim.
20) z-value of test statistic: z = 2.67
21) z-value of test statistic: z = 2.19. We reject H0 – the sample information does indicate that a flight length is usually more than 464 miles.
Linked below are study guides for various problems on the final exam review sheet. These were created by my Spring 2013 class as a final OpenLab project.
NOTE: The problem numbers may appear different within the study guides (they were based on an earlier version of the review sheet, with the same problems but different numbers).
- Problem 3
- Problem 4
- Problem 5
- Problem 12
- Problem 13
- Problem 14
- Problem 15
- Problem 16
- Problem 17
- Problem 24
- Problem 25
- Problem 27 (NOTE: Includes the entire problem plus one additional part, which comes first)
- Problem 28 (NOTE: This problem uses slightly different numbers, but exactly the same setup – the explanation still works very well)