Infinity by Mirza Bhuiyan

Infinity refers to something has no limit. First time I heard about infinite in my calculus one and that time I couldn’t accept the existence of infinity.  As far as I knew before infinity doesn’t exist. For example, if there is infinity amount of numbers you can always add 1 to it right? So it’s infinity+1, if infinity did exist how can you add 1 to it? Another way to understand it is, if i want a glass of water and there is a line of infinity number of people in front of me will I ever get the glass of water? No. The same thing with a mathematics graph, if there is infinity before a parabola or a number, that number will never happen cus there’s infinity before. Infinity is just another way of saying nothing. Now I learned that infinity is something that not measurable, has no boundaries and has no ending. It is impossible for anything to have infinite mass or infinite energy. Concepts of infinite things such as an infinite ‘plane wave’ exist, but there are no experimental means to generate them. I took this picture from my laptop wallpaper and I found that as a good example of infinity. Infinity can be use in many section of mathematics such as in physics it has widely used for many approximation.