Infinity by Daniel Edwards

Infinity is something that never ends, something that lasts forever. I was first introduced to infinity when I was in elementary school and was learning how to count to 100. When I learned how count to 100 I thought to myself what is next? Soon after I learned that counting past 100 was a breeze so long as you could count to 100. Then as I got older I wondered if the numbers would ever end. I got my answer soon after, they didn’t. When I was younger my brother and I use to argue about who loved our mother more. We would say things like “I love mommy times 100” then the other would follow “I love mommy times 1000” and so on. Since my brother is older than I am he learned about infinity first so naturally he eventually said “I love mommy times infinity” I was stumped and lost that battle. My mom would have console me soon after he defeated me in the I love mom contest.

The picture I chose for this assignment was a clock. I chose a clock because time is infinite, in the sense that time never ends.