- Ideas for discussions – Model Course Initiative Spring 2022 on OpenLab Assignment 7: Mathematics Treasure Hunt
- OpenLab #3: Flipping the class – Inverse Laplace Transforms and Partial Fraction Decomposition | MAT 2680 Differential Equations on OpenLab Assignment 2: Write a question for the first exam
- WAC Assignment Highlight | Writing Across the Curriculum on OpenLab Assignment #10: Advice for the future
- WAC examples on the OpenLab | Writing Across the Curriculum on OpenLab Assignment 7: Mathematics Treasure Hunt
- mzraza on OpenLab Assignment #10: Advice for the future
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
how do you create a post for the treasure hunt?
Go to the post that has the instructions for this and click the link that the prof gave on how to post….
Some page did come up, but I didn’t understand it, was talking about going to site course, and it only took me the beginning when you first sign on to openlab
okay….actually ur here already. on this page that you are writing on look to your RIGHT under META you will see SITE ADMIN…click that, from there make your post
once you click that, on your left you will see POST hover over that and you will see NEW, click it and write what you want to write for the Treasure Hunt assign. Hope this helped
Oh okay, I think I got it, im not sure if I post it right, but I’ll check later. Thanks a lot! I was getting frustrated 🙂
Do you what is the password to check what grade you got on the test?
Your post is fine. And for the grades, its no longer protected by a pw, so just go to grades and check