BP 13

My Question was ‘Although you think that electracy is the future, do you think it is the demise of our motivation?’

He began by expressing that we are already an electorate. That we have been exposed in many ways to these four channels of electracy. And the future of the world depends on us becoming electorate. That we need to separate powers from our entertainment to be able to take serious of this entertainment. That we need to be able to be prepared for the major shift from a nation-state right into a gemotic entertainment dimension. He also mentions that schools end up neglecting the fact that many of our educational systems need to depend on subjects like arts to enhance our knowledge of electracy.

I felt like I got my answer just by him beginning his response. And being someone new to this topic and having knowledge of electracy, I was able to finally see that electracy is something that has been a part of my educational system and my way of thinking since I began to learn. This meeting we had with Professor Ulmer helped me understand because as mentioned by everyone else, his writings can sometimes be confusing because of so much he mentions. But hearing him express the answers to my and my peers’ questions, really enhanced my knowledge of electracy.