TECH LIT

Though this assignment was a bit of a challenging I got around it pretty well. After being stuck and clueless about where to start for a bit I just started answering the questions though that wasn’t the hardest part for me, the hardest part was putting it all together and making it make seance with the connections from the reads from class

.memory of literacy

3 Responses to TECH LIT

1. There is a good sense of self analysis in your essay that I appreciated. I like how you connect with literacy and orality to explain your struggles.

2. simmone says:

i didn’t not see all those spelling mistake and also the other problem is i think repeat something over. i need to fully explain one topic before I completely move on

3. khaled says:

Try to go back and fix grammar throughout the paper. If your having trouble I went to the writing center and it helped a lot recently. I noticed that your quotes were just “The arts of contact zone” and “medium is the message”, maybe you could find quotes that resonates with your and help your connections. Try to have your letter size the same throughout your paper.