Tech-Lit Narrative

I took a long time writing about my early childhood struggle but it was still clear in my head. I was searching for what to do in life with so many obstacles in my way. To reach the best of who I am. My biggest challenge was picking quotes from lots of great work. I wrote my narrative and then sifted through all the readings to insert quotes in my paper. I knew if I chose the quotes first, I would have trouble trying to talk about it. Writing about my development did make what I am doing now in life noticeably clear.

Devouring the alphabet

3 Responses to Tech-Lit Narrative

1. I really enjoyed the imagery in the intro of your essay. I liked how you mentioned that speaking english allowed you to feel like you could fit in well. Especially if you thought you spoke it well. I think as a good tip you should read your work aloud more often so you can see any errors or sentences that don’t make sense the way they did while you were typing them out.

2. khaled says:

Read through and fix sentences to make it clearer for the reader. Add more imagery that was seen at the start of the paper, throughout the paper. Try to speak more about your struggle with the English language.

3. simmone says:

other than the spelling mistakes I enjoyed the essay, it gives a clear picture of your growing upland your side to you experiences with technology