Joshua’s Example of An Infographic:
- Dark setting in which the colors provide immediate focal points for the viewers.
- The infographic appears to be divided to show the importance of visual information.
- The boxed areas of the infographic vary in size, depending on the amount of information provided in each section.
Abigale’s Example of An Infographic:
- White background allows colors to jump at the viewer, and also allows viewers to not focus on the background, but more on the content.
- There are visual metaphors being used instead of words to convey the purpose of the information.
- Graphs and numbers increase or decrease depending on their numerical value.
- The color scheme is consistent throughout, containing only 5 colors (black, burgundy, red, hunter green, turquoise)