I’m gonna come clean I didn’t think I would enjoy this reading. I don’t what through me off the title or how much reading this story had. But, as I took it serious and really put some  time into reading it I started to enjoy it. It wasn’t enjoyment what I was reading, it was a issue that is going on in society that is being acknowledge in this reading. I’m all for Women’s rights and to read this story made see that the husband is someone who wants to make his wife a housewife. He wants to control her,her mind and her actions. He doesn’t want her to escape and have enjoyment.

For me he’s out of line ! the way he talks to his wife like she is worthless and just there for no reason. He tries to baby her but only because she gets mad. He doesn’t think when he speaks and he doesn’t understand the words he says have a big impact on her feelings.

The wife has a lot of patience because I know a lot of women who would not put up with that relationship.A relationship should contains to equal boundaries.It’s not fair that the husband can only do what he wants to do. The wife should be able to do what she wants to do.He shouldn’t control her and she shouldn’t  control him.

I personally think he doesn’t love her, he just loves to control her.

Best,

Jonathan Sanchez