Creative project

Name: Tohuratun Chowdhury

Class: english1121

Prof: Carrie Hall

Creative project

For the creative project, my topic is “women empowerment”. I am using a book called “ I am Malala: the girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban” by Malala Yousafzai. When the Taliban took control of the Swat Valley, one girl spoke out. Malala Yousafzai refused to be silenced and fought for her right to an education. On Tuesday, October 9, 2012, she almost paid the ultimate price. Also, I will use a painting to show the power of women empowerment. I am planning to draw an eye and inside the eyeball, I want to draw a girl holding a book and price. Which will show that she achieved her goal after facing all the conflicts  I will use some Malala yousafzai motivational quotes about women’s empowerment. I want to talk about this topic because some countries don’t allow women to get their education they think women should stay home and do all the housework. I want to show that women can change the world if you give them a chance. All the women and men should have the same right for education and work on their own career. Malala yousafzai faces a lot of conflicts to get her education in Pakistan. She got support from her family to face all the negativity but most girls don’t get the support of their family. I want to show the importance of education for women and they shouldn’t scared of anyone.