I have always loved my english class because I think english class is the only class where I can share my experiences. This is my first english class and first semester in college. Even though we weren’t able to go to our campus and we didn’t get any chance to learn together in person as a class, I still think I have learned so many things in this class so far. I got the chance to share my experiences in schools. I got the chance to share my good trouble and my bad trouble. I have read so many articles and I also got the chance to explain them. I got the chance to share my thoughts on articles or on any specific topic. I have created my own poem and I put my feelings in the poem. I finished three projects: unit 1, unit 2 and unit 3. And I think I have learned so many different things by doing  these projects which are going to help me in the future.I shared with the whole class what I think about discrimination and rasicm. I also shared the difficulties that I had to face because of the online classes especially as a freshman in college. At the end I would like to say thank you to our professor (prof.Edelson) for understanding our situation and for giving us enough time to finish our assignments.