Cartels send agents to US, including Chicago burbs

http://news.yahoo.com/cartels-send-agents-us-including-141922234.html

This short article was very interesting because it ties in with the information the speaker from a few weeks ago provided us with. Its pretty shocking at what the Cartels from Mexico are willing to do to expand their business. These people that they’re sending to these suburbs can be people who we can think of  as neighbors, which raises the question. Can I trust my neighbor?

2 Responses to Cartels send agents to US, including Chicago burbs

1. This is horrible. I wish their was some way to get the cartel gang members under control. A lot of gang members and criminals try to use fear as a way of getting themselves out of tough situations. Why is it working so much for the cartels? I know they walk around with machine guns and have posted videos of them chopping off the head of men. That seems to be enough to have the prosecuting agents under control. They are very dangerous and it basically seems like they own certain parts of Mexico.

2. It’s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.