I am 19  years old and grew in Staten Island, NY . Since I was a little girl I have always had an interest in nature, animals and all forms of art. I would consider myself to be a reserved and open minded person but a huge part of me is also dorky and not as serious as I may seem. Growing up, art and music has been a major outlet in expressing myself and molding the person I am today. Some of my favorite artists and musicians include Frida Kahlo, Salvador Dali, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, The Smiths, Lou Reed, and Sonic Youth to name a few.  I got into graphic design in high school and it felt like a natural fit for me because drawing was something I enjoyed doing already and I felt like learning to do it on a computer would broaden my horizons.  Besides my love for art, I have an immense love for my family. I have very supporting parents, a twin sister and a cat and dog.  They are my support system and I am very grateful to have such a loving family.

I give credit to Niki who drew my name in a way that portrayed my love for animals and nature.