I my name is Niki Li and I have a Chinese name too which is FengYi Li. I like Ping-Pong (table tennis) very much and I played in PSAL last year. I am the top 6 single player in NYC.  I am in college now, but we still have our own group. Sometimes, we will go to play outside of school. Also, I like drawing and I have some experience in high school. I really enjoy it and love it. I like animals too, such as dogs, birds, and so on. I had three dogs before, and they are very cute. I treated them like a  my family. For some reason, the dogs got old and died. I don’t have any dogs right now because I don’t want to lose them, and feel very sad for their death. I did a topic about euthanasia for dogs in high school, and I think people should not do that because they have their life. I think no one wants to die even when they are very sick. No one wants death in life, but we always need to face it, even though we want to live longer for meaning. We are scared for death and dogs are too. So, I suggest we should not do that, even though it’s small animals. It’s very cruel to them.