Photobiography

I have no idea when this picture was taken. I do believe that I was one or so. The photo itself is ripped at the top and was stuck to the plastic in one of my various family photo albums. The two people standing next to me are my mother and father.When I look at this photo I find it really interesting because I think that I looked pretty funny as a baby, but I really like this picture anyways because out of my three other siblings, I have the least baby pictures. I like that I have a solo picture with my parents. Although I have only a few, I love them all. I remember my mom would always dress me and my siblings up. If we went somewhere, you would always see me and my two sisters dressed in these puffy dresses. I loved them. My aunt always tells me stories about how my mom would always have us dressed like little dolls. She would tell us about all the hair accessories she would buy us. I always thought that was really cute. Its really funny that we still have a lot of our gold baby jewelry

I’ve always had the best parents ever. They were always so loving and basically amazing. It’s funny because I have very old fashioned, strict parents and although it can be annoying at times, I appreciate it. In the end, it just means that they love us and want the best for us. I think my dad looks pretty  funny here too with that weird mustache, but I appreciate that its in the photo because if not, then I would have never gotten to see it and make fun of him. That was the good thing about my parents growing up. They were strict, but were also very playful and loving. This photo reminds me how lucky I am to have such great parents.