Check it out!

Hay guys, I’ve just heard of this site called www.pinterest.com, and under the design category it shows many different designs ranging from product labels to posters. I thought this site gave me a lot of inspiration and would love to see what you guys think!

This entry was posted in Inspiration. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Check it out!

1. Erick Solano says:

Thanks for sharing the website, it’s amazing. It brings creativity and inspiration for creating unique works.

2. Iqra says:

I found this website very inspiring and the typography is interesting.

3. Pinterest is definitely a good site to use for inspiration. If you decide to set up your own page, remember to keep the info of where you got the image from so the original owner maintains the proper credit. You can use it to collect fonts you like or different ideas, etc. I wonder if anyone in the class has a Pinterest page to share?

4. allysx3 says:

Pinterest is defiantly an interesting site. Right when you go on it, many different ideas and thoughts from everyone else just pop out at you. Some of the ideas people are putting out there really catch your eye, and Pinterest is a great place to put your ideas forward, and get inspiration for future projects.

5. Carlos G says:

Thanks for sharing this site. It really gave me some great creative ideas. Its truly inspring.