Yuen Mai Wong – Blog #14

Usually, people say that if you are happy you feel time passing very quickly and want to keep that happy time as long as possible. If not, then the time passes very slowly.I have that same feeling at this moment. I really feel this semester is difficult for me the go through. It seems every minute and every second is even longer.

It is because this semester is not going smooth. Every project that I try to do the best, the result is the same as I thought. It seems my mind stops and I do not have a good ideas. Maybe, I am too tired. Studying and working this semester is too much for me.

I have a two day part time job at an accounting field. My friends told me that I should resign my current job and focus on my studies. It is better for me, I can spend more time on my classes, and I can graduate early. Then, I can find a full time job after graduation. However, it is not what I want. I want to keep my job, even though I am working two days. I still get some money. Therefore, I can pay the tuition by myself and have some money to spend on my daily activities.

No matter how hard it is, I cannot give up.  Sometimes, I feel frustrated with my studies. Then, I tell myself I would be good. In addition, when I wake up next day, I feel better. I can continue to go on with my journey.