The culture at Eventive Marketing is youthful and easy going with its staff. One thing that I do enjoy is that there’s happy hour every other Friday to celebrate a successful week. My agency dress code is dressy casual, not really the usual button-down shirt with a tie and a suit, But I enjoy wearing a simple professional outfit which includes a button-down shirt with black pants and shiny slip-on shoes. The typical workspace area for employees working there is a semi-open desk workspace in the main area of the floor just for account services and the marketing team. This is also where all the interns sit to do work at a tempory little round table since we’re moving on the 22nd of June. The creative and strategy team have their own rooms with individual desk space. While accommodating our shared floor with three other agencies the work days does get a little hectic around Wednesday-Friday afternoon. Meetings are very frequent around these times as well, as workers become rigorous our minds need to refuel on food for lunch which most of the floor goes out for lunch and eat outside on the sky lounge to destress and get some fresh air while enjoying their lunch before getting back to work. lastly, the hours are from 9am-6pm, but the day doesn’t start until 9:30 am.