Perspectives in Literature

active 2 years, 7 months ago
Perspectives in Literature
English
ENG2000

This course is intended to introduce you some major styles and themes of Anglophone literature. We will concentrate on novels of the 20th century. We will also spend a lot of time working on our own writing skills through essays and shorter, less formal responses

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Lisa Brundage

Journals

Journal 1 Of mice and men truly show the boundaries of a friendship that is built on guilt and […] See MoreJournals

Desiree's Baby

I feel sad about this reading racism was something serious in this story. Armand went off and […] See MoreDesiree's Baby

Mice And Men

This reading was pretty good had his up and downs. Throughtout the whole book I didnt expect that […] See MoreMice And Men

Comment on "I feel for Brian"

Sympathizing with any of the characters in this book is a little like picking out a favorite type […] See MoreComment on "I feel for Brian"

Comment on "I feel for Brian"

I sympathize with Irene, she TRIED to be better than she was and I think that's an admirable […] See MoreComment on "I feel for Brian"

Comment on "reading journal for passing ."

Passing is a very interesting book. I could not believe Irene's jelous rage would make her kill Clare. See MoreComment on "reading journal for passing ."