OpenLab Pioneers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Cannot create additional sites

Prof. Paul King
    Participant

I can no longer get to the “add a site” option at the bottom of the navigation because I have too many site created. The menu listing goes off the screen and will not scroll down…..
    ……
    Please help …. I am stuck…. unable to complete my work.

Scott
    Participant

Hey Paul, we’ll look into solving that layout issue, but in the meantime you can always also add sites on wordpress by going to the dashboard of any of the sites you’ve created, and clicking ‘my sites’ in the upper left (under dashboard), and then clicking the rather small ‘create new site’ button at the top of the list of sites that appears. Hope that gets you unstuck!

Best,
    Scott

Scott
    Participant

adding this screenshot in case that’s confusing (or for anyone else who might).

Best,
    Scott

Prof. Paul King
    Participant

Thanks Scott – that’s good to know.

It’s the Frames!!!!! I can see why/when it is happening.

By the way the issue does not exist on every page – on the OpenLab home page I seem to be able to scroll down to the bottom and get to “new site” as its part of the page. If you are in a site – where there is the Frame separation- within WordPress the menus on the top do not scroll down…..

As an aside the logic of the listing of the sites on the menu is confusing – this should be alpha/numeric…..

Maura A. Smale
    Participant

Thanks Paul, we’ll add it to the bugs list. I think you’re right that it’s the frames for the sites-specific, thinner OpenLab top navbar that are causing the problem. In the meantime sounds like it’s possible to create new sites from any page on the OpenLab with the full OpenLab navbar as well as from the Dashboard. Please let us know if you experience any bugginess using either of those ways to create a site.

Thanks,
    Maura

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.