Digital Photography

active 11 years, 4 months ago
Digital Photography
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Communication Design
GRA 2330

This course will explore the foundational concepts of light and exposure in photography. The student will develop framing and compositional skills as well as an understanding of photography as representation. Students will become acquainted with a wide range of contemporary photographers and gain an understanding of how photographic style transforms subject matter into meaning. Using professional lighting equipment, cameras and software, the student will gain hands-on experience capturing, processing, and printing digital images in the studio as well as in the field.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: rmichals

Brittany's Final Log

I have learned so much in my photography course this year. I have always seen other photographers […] See MoreBrittany's Final Log

Nivaaj kanan

In my course of photography this year i learn how the sutter speed can make a huge difference in a […] See MoreNivaaj kanan

Final Log Kristina Blum

During this Course i learned the different types of lighting and portrait and also viewed […] See MoreFinal Log Kristina Blum

Comment on "Museum Essay"

Some of the works you describe are in the New Photography 2012 show and some are in the permanent […] See MoreComment on "Museum Essay"

Comment on "Museum Faking It Exhibit"

Right! There was no undo button. But the urge to manipulate photography is so strong that the […] See MoreComment on "Museum Faking It Exhibit"