COMD3530Spring2017

active 3 years, 5 months ago
COMD3530Spring2017
Communication Design
COMD 3530
Spring 2017

This course will explore studio photography as a means to communicate ideas. Students will learn to use lighting to transform subject matter into metaphor, mood and meaning as well as how to develop visual coherence within a group of images. Students will develop portfolio level projects that display conceptual thinking and mastery of the craft of photography. Photos by Cynthia Xu.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: rmichals

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Final Project Brief

Topic: positive and negative sides of Recycling focusing on plastic […] See MoreFinal Project Brief

Final Project

http://raiseyourvibration.com/as-i-began-to-love-myself-poem-by-charlie-chaplin/ This poem is […] See MoreFinal Project

Final Project

My series is about stereotypes of how people of color wear clothing. I will use have models that […] See MoreFinal Project

Comment on "Final Project Brief"

Good choice of topic. It is complex and will be challenging. The subhead contradicts many […] See MoreComment on "Final Project Brief"

Comment on "Final Project Breif"

I would strongly suggest that instead of using a cliche as the basis for your project that you […] See MoreComment on "Final Project Breif"

Comment on "Social Media Addiction (Bad and Good)"

I love the idea of having the notification number reflected in someone's glasses. Several […] See MoreComment on "Social Media Addiction (Bad and Good)"

Social Media – Addicting

The article “Social media is a Bigger problem than You Think” by Mike Elgan was very interesting because it spoke about how addicted we really are to social media, and how the sites are designed to be addictive. It talks about the FOM […] See MoreSocial Media – Addicting