Final Training Day

It literally feels like Lu and I just started training! We finalised our projects and then got ready to present our cultural art creative project. I honestly felt super nervous even if I did know my material. Its a natural instinct and super hard to get rid of >_< but it went very well! I got superb feedback on how to make my project better, so I’m very grateful for that. And then along with William and Natalie, we presented the Show Room group project! I’m really proud of how much we accomplished in a short time and I hope its something that can be done sometime.

We also got to meet the rest of the design team too! It’s great to know that I’ll be getting along very well with everyone 😀

One thought on “Final Training Day

1. Julie,
    Your presentation, bringing Hula to NYC, is a smart idea! I can already see some Brooklynites taking lessons at sunset along the edge of the Brooklyn Bridge Park (down Jay Street in DUMBO). So on target with people’s interest in trying lots of ways to learn new skills and have fun too.

The group project was very refined and polished. It amazed me that your four-person team accomplished so much in such a short period of time— and that this was your first team effort. Can’t wait for August and start of fall term. Welcome to the Faculty Design Team.