DIY Studio

I purchased Photo Studio in a Box. It is a compact system that goes anywhere in its own integral carrying case and folds for convenient storage and travel. Photo Studio in a Box contains everything needed to take professional studio quality images.  The kit comes with a lightweight, easy-to-set-up table-top design. Thus for elevation, I set up the kit on a table at my room in the center surrounded with lights.  The soft light box uses a specially woven, heat resistant, 100% nylon fiber mesh diffuser, which delivers uniform illumination while eliminating harsh shadows and reflective glare. It also contains a versatile two-sided background with blue and grey surfaces made out of non-reflective polyester fabric which provides contrast with either dark or light objects. This also creates an infinite field of depth.  The studio comes as well with two 2800K tungsten lamps for even color temperature and excellent clarity. These lights have retractable legs that allow for hand-held use. Lastly, it comes with fully adjustable aluminum and steel camera stand for ultimate stability. The stand eliminates jitters and blurs commonly experienced with hand-held shots. Large legs with skid reduction pads keep the stand firmly in place.

Studio

This entry was posted in HW4_DIY Studio. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to DIY Studio

1. rmichals says:

It looks like a good choice. However, the paragraph you wrote sounds like marketing copy. I would always prefer your own words.