Journal 5

Hee Jung jung
ADV4900 –D299 (wed 8:30 class)
Journal 5

Nail color changing simulation was finally completed. All team member was so struggled to get it done that we were very tired physically. Boss seemed to get realized this that he bought dinner for our team on last Saturday night. We drank beer at bar and built teamwork. This link is the project we had worked so far. (http://www.intoglam.com/products-1/products-dynamic.html) It was definitely demanding work for our team. We started internet marketing to draw visitors as much as possible. Jay gave me a role to manage Face book page for our business marketing. As I learned how to do marketing at Analytics web site class (The professor is Daniel Wong.) , I created a page and began to add people at random. However, I realized soon that adding people randomly on Face book is the bad method to grow business. My account was eventually blocked from adding people for 7days as Face book notice message was popping up. Beside, most of the my friends have nothing to do with our business products. Jay stopped me to do marketing anymore, instructing me to prepare some banner designs that is going to be used in other social network pages such as Linkdin, Twitter, Google+. There are a lot of things I am learning through this experience and I am realizing that marketing can be much involved in business as much as design field. I thought it was great experience to me to learn marketing in real world, but in school. I designed several banner design for SNS and show them to Jay. He selected only one banner, which makes me excited because he was always rejected my design. I hope the block in face book is going to be unlocked soon. I can not wait to post my banner design there.

Posted in Uncategorized.

0 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

You must be logged in to post a comment.