Cover Letter/Harold Hernandez

Marvel Internship Program

Dear Marvel Entertainment,

Im am writing to let you know that I will take any type of opportunity to work with you guys.  Im the type of person that is is interested in very different variable things, and am willing to learn and get knowledge of things. The importance of being more than “just average” is always great to achieve at one point. No matter the subject. Ive loved Marvel my whole life, and care for it a lot to even work for you guys. I wont go into a job, and not try my best especially into Marvel.

Ive had experience working with other people spanning to 2 to 13 and way much more. Ages young and old, from a decade younger than me, to decades older. Ive spent days at a workplace for 10 less or more hours.  Im currently a student at New York City college of Technology, three years in. And i continue to study onwards to a bachelors degree. Over time Gained experience with Adobe, including Illustrator, In design, AND Photoshop ETC. As the years go by my interest that and other subjects like writing evolves and i gain much more confidence and love into it. As for the Entertainment industry, Im up to date with movies, I especially try to make it my goal since as a kid to continue to learn anything from Marvel, including the comics, movies etc.

http://marvel.com/corporate/interns/

1 thought on “Cover Letter/Harold Hernandez

1. Marlon Furye

Given the content of the letter, I am unsure of what the exact position you are applying for is beyond that it is an internship at a marvel headquarters. The cover letter isn’t but I do see the potential in it. Reading the letter I did see that you have a genuine excitement for marvel and are highly interested in learning from them…..however there were some fatal mistakes #1 you left no contact info for yourself not even your name, #2 you did mention what your major was, #3 grammar errors If you reformat and try again with these mistakes in mind I know that I know that your cover letter will be great.
    ps. makes sure you know what department at marvel you want to intern for