Friends I Cant Wait to Meet

I look forward to in the future of this blog is connecting with new people that share this passion with me. One of the beauties of todays technology and social networking is that countless 90s underground tapes anfromd records that are being shared with a wider audience. Alot of this music is being heard again for the first time in years. As a result of this, people from San Diego to Pittsburgh are being introduced to new styles and sounds everyday. Through this shared love of 90s hip hop can lead to forging new friendships which could include some of the artists themselves. Many 90s enthusiasts not only can share value knowledge and experiences, but many also have huge record collections.

Those that were of age in the 90s can contribute greatly to educated younger 90s enthusiasts.
With todays technology there is nearly an infinite amount of possibilities and networking options. Since my major is graphic communication and design, I study alot of album covers and music ads from the 90s. While tumblr and pinterest are mostly visual, there is a wealth of rare 90s scans from magazines and other print media. From articles to rare ads, i have already developed a following of my pinterest board that features 90s magazine covers. I feels so good see so many people that share the same interests with me and time will tell just how many wonderful folks i will meet.

http://www.chrisbrogan.com/100-blog-topics-i-hope-you-write/